- General Information.
- The Operator of the Service meeple.pl is Sharp Games Mateusz Kościelnicki, post code and city 41-707 Ruda Śląska, street: Wyzwolenia 140 in Poland.
- The Service gathers information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- Through information entered in forms voluntarily.
- Through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called “cookies”).
- Through collecting web server logs by web the hosting provider.
- Information in forms.
- The Website gathers information voluntarily provided by users.
- The Website can also save information about connection settings (time, IP address)
- The data in the forms is not shared with third parties unless agreed upon with the user.
- The data provided in the form may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data contained in the form is processed to meet the aim of a specific form, for example, to process a service request or contact sales clients.
- The data provided in the form can be forwarded to subjects that implement certain technical services – this concerns the provision of information about the owner of a registered domain to subjects that are operators of Internet domains (primarily the Research and Academic Computer Network jbr – NASK), services that support payments or other subjects with which the Website Operator cooperates in this field.
- Information about cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, mainly text files, that is stored in end-devices of the Website User and is intended for use with the pages of the Web Service. Typically, cookies contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number.
- The Website Operator places cookies in Website Users’ end-devices and has direct access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which may lead to improvement of the structure and its content;
- maintaining Website Users’ session (after logging in) due to which each user does not have to retype the name and password after browsing the pages;
- determining user profile in order to display advertising materials that are matched to this profile, in particular Google Network.
- The Website uses mainly two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end-device of the User until logging-out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end-device of the User for a specified time that is determined in cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
- Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually allows storing cookies on users’ end-devices by default. Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Details of how to do so can be found in the help section or the browser documentation.
- In terms of information on user preferences gathered by the Google ad network, each user can view and edit the information in the cookies with the use of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Server logs.
- Information about some user behaviour is subject to logging-in into the server layer. This data is used only to administer the Website and provide the most efficient use of hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. Moreover, the following may also be saved:
- request time,
- reply sending time,
- name of the client’s station – the identification is carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the previously visited page (referrer link) – if the Website was entered through a reference link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address.
- The aforementioned data is not associated with individual persons viewing the pages.
- The data is used only for server administration purposes.
- Providing data.
- The data can be made available to third parties only within legally allowed limits
- The data that enables identifying a given user is made available only upon the user’s consent.
- The Operator may be required to provide the information gathered by the Website to authorised bodies based on legitimate demands arising from the demand.
- Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the User does not wish to receive cookie files, he may change the browser settings. However, it is worth noting that disabling cookies that are necessary for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance, and user preferences can hinder, and in some cases, prevent the user from viewing web pages.
- To manage the cookie settings, choose the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone
7.What Data Do We Collect?
7.2 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
7.3 demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests;
7.4 IP address;
7.5 web browser type and version;
7.6 operating system;
7.7 a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to;
8.How Do We Use Your Data?
8.1 All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section, below.
8.2 Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
8.2.1 Providing and managing your Account;6.2.2 Providing and managing your access to Our Site;6.2.3 Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;6.2.4 Supplying Our products to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);6.2.5 Personalising and tailoring Our products for you;6.2.6 Replying to emails from you;6.2.7 Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in emails we send to you, or by unsubscribing through the communication centre;6.2.8 Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
8.3 With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message or post with information, news and offers on Our products. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
8.4 Third parties (including Google AdSense) whose content appears on Our Site may use third party Cookies, as detailed below in section 13. Please refer to section 13 for more information on controlling Cookies. Please note that We do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
8.5 You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
8.6 We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
9. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
9.1 We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
9.2 Your data will only be stored in the Poland.
10. Do We Share Your Data?
10.1 Subject to section 8.2, We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
10.2 In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority.
10.3 We may share your data with other companies in Our group. This includes Our holding company and its subsidiaries.
10.4 We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
10.5 We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
10.6 The third party data processors used by Us and listed below are located outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). Where We transfer any personal data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the Poland and under the GDPR.
10.7 In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.